Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Catching Up

John and Jared went to the lectureships at Freed last week. Daniel went as well, so it was good that the 3 of them got to spend a little time together. I was working anyway, so...it worked out just fine.

Yesterday was officially my last day to work for Covenant Hospice. Now I begin the job of getting our house ready to be put on the market to be sold. It's definitely a buyers market down here right now. LOTS of houses are for sale. I've been told by a couple of Realtors though, that if you don't overprice your house you will most likely not have too much trouble in selling it.

I think part of the problem is that some people bought their homes at such a high price a couple of years ago, and now they are trying to sell them and get back what they put into them. But the market has kind of bottomed out now.

It's kind of exciting for me because this is all just one step closer to our goal of moving this summer. Makes it seem so much closer, like we're actually doing something to make it happen! Yep, definitely a very exciting time!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash