Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Oprah's Beliefs

Like so many people, I have watched Oprah for years now on t.v. I have found her to be a very intelligent woman that has made a huge success of her life. But now, I just wonder how successful she will feel when her life on earth is over? I was very surprised to hear in Oprah's own words that she does not believe that Jesus is the only way to God...and to heaven. She has definately bought in to the new-age idea that there are many different ways to get to God. Yet, the Bible says that there is only one way...and that way is through Jesus. In John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Oprah has many other beliefs that directly oppose what the Bible teaches.

Listen to Oprah's own words for yourself. It will shock you. It's very scary to think that she has so much influence on so many people.

2 comments:

tootlepip said...

I found your blog from Carmen's. I agree wholeheartedly with your post. A friend at church and I were just discussing this yesterday.

Rabbi Michael Dunn said...

The Almighty Elohim (God) has raised up Ruth to counteract Oprah. Oprah's classes are dangerous and it will cause all those people to be a candidate for the plague. They must come out of her now! We have simularities, and we do have differences. I will speak up, help me to get these people out from under her. I am open to suggestions. In these last days it is us-Ruth or Orpah. One leads to life the other to death. visit my site:
http://www.familyofmessiah.net/warning_oprahs_class.html
It is once again like in the days of old, between David and Goliath! New age belief is rebellion and it is Jezebel's evil work!
Ruth

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash