Friday, February 03, 2006

A Time To Lose



Well, it's come down to it. I HAVE to go on a diet! I've been steadily gaining weight over the last couple of years. I've gained about 20 lbs! and I'm afraid if I don't just stop this right now, I'll just keep gaining and gaining! I'm actually between 5'2" and 5'3" and weigh 130 lbs!

I was visiting with one of the ladies from church the other day who is a friend of my mom. She said, "Oh, I have a dress I've been wanting to give you for a while now. I hope I haven't waited too long since you've gained so much weight!" Ha!

All my life I've been underweight and have never had a weight problem. So this is a whole new way of looking at myself. Others around me have always been on this diet or that one, so I guess now it's my turn!

I know, I know. No starvation diet (as if I could!); Eat sensibly; exercise more; eat more fruits; vegetables. Go gradual, only lose about 2-3 lbs a week. So my goal is to lose 20 lbs over the next few months.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash