Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh Happy Day

We got the call this morning that we've been waiting for. One of the elders at the church in Burlington called and said they wanted to offer John the job as preacher for the congregation. John accepted...of course...and we are both very happy and looking forward to all the changes that we will be experiencing in the near future! We'll be leaving here about June 1st. Jared graduates from high school on May 24th.

I went to the dentist this morning. Wanted to get there first thing and get it over with. I do not like going to the dentist! I had to have one of my teeth pulled, which I hate, because I have always been able to have other options in order to keep all my teeth (except my wisdom teeth. I have 3 of them pulled at one time many, many years ago!)

Oh well, even that experience isn't able to put a damper on how happy and thankful I feel today!

Thank you God for answered prayer! Look out Burlington...here we come!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash