Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Today





Guess what I did today? Yep, picked *a few* apples and pears. John bought me an apple/corer (isn't he sweet???) so it'll be easier to get them ready for...applesauce, frozen slices for apple crisps/pies. I don't can:( The pears look a little funky but it doesn't effect the taste at all!

I finished reading my book "House of sand and fog", finally! Thought I'd never get finished. It was such a strange book. Boring at first, then it got kinda interesting, then it got boring, til finally I just wanted to get it over with! I can't imagine suffering through the movie...it would have to be so boring??? Anyway, not my favorite. Maybe a 2?

I'm starting "The Secret Life of Bees" now. Everybody's talking about how good it is. We'll see!!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash