Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Gary


Gary narrowly escapes the neighborhood "bully"! Whew...that was close!!

The four of us - Merlea, Danny, Gary, and me. Love those cowboy threads...and check out the cinderella dress I'm wearing!

Merlea, Gary, and me.

Today is my brother's birthday. He's 54...and it's so hard to think of him being that old! I'm 52, and that's a bit hard to fathom as well. I remember when we were wee ones, running around. And growing up in the 60's...going through our early 20's in the 70's. Raising our families in the 80's. I don't know what happened to the 90's! And...suddenly...we find ourselves in the elder population. Not old, mind you...but definately closer to being "old" than "young".

Anyway...Happy birthday Gary. Hope you had a wonderful day!

You little sister

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash